Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good nights and bad

Ever since Xander has been "sleeping throught the night" he has had this routine of 3 or 4 really good nights followed by 3 or 4 bad nights. Let me explain the difference between good and bad nights. A good night is sleepin 8 or more hours and waking up once or not at all during the night. A bad night is anytime he wakes up 2 or more times (usually it's 3 or more). These last 2 nights have been so wonderful that when Xander has woken at his VERY NORMAL 6:30am time, he has finished his chocolate milk and fallen back to sleep till 8!! This picture was taken yesterday morning when he fell back asleep in my bed after waking at his normal time and drinking his chocolate milk. Today I actually had to wake him up at 8:20. He was not happy with me at all and it took him awhile to come to. Now if only I can get him to sleep that late on days i DON'T have to be up and getting ready for work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment